Sunday 21 April 2013

Number 2 - Cross Dressing

Although this will surprise a number of my friends, I have NEVER EVER crossed dressed. As camp as I may be at times, I've just never got around to doing it. This is something my wife was rather pleased about, until last weekend that is!

So during my 29th Birthday celebrations (a Pyjama Party by the way) I pretty much went for it, crutches and all....


I think we can all agree I make a rather fetching 'lady'! I do have this to say about cross dressing though; the breeze down below maybe refreshing, but I'm not really sure make up is for me.....


So here's what some of the lucky few who witnessed my lady-beauty in the flesh had to say....

"if you sleep in this on a regular basis, I'm worried" - Ondrej

"A classic feminine beauty, guaranteed to turn heads and stomachs" - Martin

"Madam Mark, purveyor of eye wrenching attractiveness, and blood curdling beauty!" - DJ
                                                                             
 


So the new experience of crossing dressing is complete. I'd give it a 7 out of 10 - fun, but embarrassing (god bless alcohol). Saying that, I'd do it again!

Days to go: 355
Things completed: 2/30

And for those still reading, here's a special treat!!!




Not my proudest moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment